Access to Finance | SME | Business Plan | Feasibility Study
The Department for International Development | World Bank | The State Bank of Pakistan
DFID’s funded Financial Inclusion Programme through the State Bank of Pakistan was active since 2008 with an aim to transform the financial market and enable it to provide equitable and efficient market-based financial services to the poor and marginalized, including women. To improve lending to MSMEs, rural enterprises and to have better financial institutions and policy frameworks, BAZ and Enclude Solutions were engaged to first establish the feasibility for formation of ‘Pakistan SME Credit Guarantee Company’ from the point of view of sustainability – both its profitability, and the lasting effect in the market.
We have developed a business plan and recommended an appropriate legal, governance and a capital structure, advised on the fund management strategy, developed the organizational structure and staffing arrangements, developed financial projections for the company to demonstrate the key aims of financial sustainability; affordability for the sector, and financial inclusion of small and marginalized SMEs.
- Citadel Business ServicesBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:34:07+00:00
- Credit Risk and Risk Sharing FundBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:41:31+00:00
- Pakistan Sustainable Energy ProgramBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:47:43+00:00
- Business Plan DevelopmentBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:15:52+00:00
- Baseline AssessmentBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:21:25+00:00
- Strategy and Business PlanningBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:30:37+00:00
- Women Empowerment through Gender based public procurementBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:10:02+00:00
- Establishment of Pakistan SME Credit Guarantee CompanyBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:06:31+00:00
- Value Chain Finance for MSMEsBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:31:47+00:00
- Credit Policy DevelopmentBaz Consultants2019-09-10T09:59:31+00:00
- Low Cost Housing FinanceBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:00:18+00:00
- Asset Backed LendingBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:02:39+00:00