Strategy | Research | Policy Framework
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) planed a research study to engage government of Pakistan and the private sector about the available opportunities of procuring from women owned enterprises and planned to support the government and private sector companies, particularly multinational companies, in developing policies to support these enterprises.
BAZ with its consortium partners Reenergia-Enhar and Mera Maan (Pvt.) Ltd. evaluated opportunities for greater B2B involvement of women business owners in Pakistan’s procurement supply chain. This was done through in-depth product and portfolio analysis to identify entry points for women entrepreneurs; and an assessment of the entrepreneurs’ capacities and relevance as potential vendors to different companies.
- Citadel Business ServicesBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:34:07+00:00
- Credit Risk and Risk Sharing FundBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:41:31+00:00
- Pakistan Sustainable Energy ProgramBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:47:43+00:00
- Business Plan DevelopmentBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:15:52+00:00
- Baseline AssessmentBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:21:25+00:00
- Strategy and Business PlanningBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:30:37+00:00
- Women Empowerment through Gender based public procurementBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:10:02+00:00
- Establishment of Pakistan SME Credit Guarantee CompanyBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:06:31+00:00
- Value Chain Finance for MSMEsBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:31:47+00:00
- Credit Policy DevelopmentBaz Consultants2019-09-10T09:59:31+00:00
- Low Cost Housing FinanceBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:00:18+00:00
- Asset Backed LendingBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:02:39+00:00