Access to Finance | Product Development | Capacity Building
Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund | The World Bank
Microfinance sector in Pakistan has been following the social collateral model since its inception and this is one of the main reasons of a very low ‘average ticket size’ across the sector. In order to reduce the reliance on social collateral or guarantors cheque, Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) took an initiative and decided to launch a pilot project wherein all loans will be backed by a physical collateral. We conducted a thorough market research to study the client needs and developed an asset backed lending product for the SMEs and micro-entrepreneurs engaged in manufacturing, value addition and cost-efficient energy businesses at a national level.
Furthermore, we developed a cash-flow based appraisal tool and trained small business lenders on cash-flow based assessment techniques to enable them in assessing the correct need assessment and making informed lending decisions. We aligned MFIs systems and procedures per the new product model and helped them in integrating it with the existing systems.
- Citadel Business ServicesBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:34:07+00:00
- Credit Risk and Risk Sharing FundBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:41:31+00:00
- Pakistan Sustainable Energy ProgramBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:47:43+00:00
- Business Plan DevelopmentBaz Consultants2021-03-29T07:15:52+00:00
- Baseline AssessmentBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:21:25+00:00
- Strategy and Business PlanningBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:30:37+00:00
- Women Empowerment through Gender based public procurementBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:10:02+00:00
- Establishment of Pakistan SME Credit Guarantee CompanyBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:06:31+00:00
- Value Chain Finance for MSMEsBaz Consultants2021-03-26T09:31:47+00:00
- Credit Policy DevelopmentBaz Consultants2019-09-10T09:59:31+00:00
- Low Cost Housing FinanceBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:00:18+00:00
- Asset Backed LendingBaz Consultants2019-09-10T10:02:39+00:00